Listen to California Dutchesss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Girl's Words Translated


(My interpretation) When A Girl Says:
  • "I don't like flowers" she means "find something better and more personal to give to me."
  • "I'm not the jealous type" she means "I don't care if you go out and have fun but the truth always comes out so you better not cheat on me."
  • "Let's do something fun" she means "Let's get out of the house"
  • "I trust YOU, it's HER I don't trust" she means "I don't trust YOU with HER"
  • "You don't have to get me anything" she means "I want it to be a surprise!" 
  • "I want to meet your friends" she means "Who the heck have you been hanging out with all this time? And who is Mark?"
  • "I love you" she means "I would do anything for you"
  • "I would do anything for you" she means "tell me what you need"
  • "I need a hug" she means "remind me that you'll never let me go"
  • "I hate your ex" she means "don't ever bring her up in my presence unless there's something I can do to help you"
  • "How do I look?" she means "did you notice the three hours of work I put into looking good for you?"
  • "I feel like I'm sixty years old" she means "let's do something spontaneous and make me feel young again"
  • "You're the best!" she means "Keep it up!"
  • "Don't do that to me again" she means "this is your warning and should you choose to ignore it, I'll leave and find someone better" 
  • "This isn't working" she means "you don't care enough"

More to come whenever I think of them.....

5 comments:

  1. This is spot on!! I love it.. I'm going to make Tyler read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez those are perfect! The "hug me so I know you'll never let go"

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I'm pretty much brilliant at translating girls.... Even guys! But guys aren't as much fun. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah not as much fun..i could help you out ;)

    ReplyDelete