Listen to California Dutchesss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Year Older

Well, I must admit that even though I am another year older, I never felt "younger" to begin with! I've always been the "responsible type". I've been completely independent for a while now and I won't lie... I feel like I've been on my own for years and years on end!

Why is it that birthdays seem to mean less, or leave less impact, than the birthdays when you were a child? Is it because you grew up so much more between 7yrs old-11yrs old than you will between 21yrs old -25yrs old?

I was lucky enough to get away for the weekend with my man and it was amazing! I swear the more time I spend with him the more I love him! He is so sweet (yeah, he's still very sweet), has such an amazing work ethic (which is nearly impossible to find these days), is an absolutely wonderful dad (which makes me happy for our future together), and he has this subtle way to remind me just how special I am and how lucky he feels to have me. I LOVE THAT! I love that he's not afraid to tell me exactly how he feels and that he makes sure I know I'm the love of his life. I look forward to every minute I can spend with him!

Our future has some great things in store and I'm super excited!

I love you, Handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment