Listen to California Dutchesss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weightloss Update!

HELLO!!!!!

Well, I am pretty stoked about today. I weighed in at 182 lbs (if you've been following my blog for a while you'll see that I weight 188lbs in January). Even though I look back now and see that I haven't made that much progress, I'm still super happy! I look better, feel better and weigh less! I have only 12 lbs to go to my goal weight and 17 lbs to go until I reach the weight I weighed in HIGH SCHOOL! Whoa. That's nuts :)

So here I am! Almost happy with what I've got to work with ;-)

I still have a lot of work to do but at least I'm seeing progress (and THAT makes it much easier to keep going)! Life is kind of upside down right now (one day is awesome and the next - not so great) so I don't know if it's stress that's helping me out of the plateau I hit.... but at this point, I welcome it with open arms. If this is the only positive I get out of the crap that happens in life, then so be it!

I need to spend more time working on myself, more time fixing "me" and making myself happy.

AND THIS IS HOW I PLAN TO DO IT:
1) Workout at least 3 times a week
2) Minimize bad food intake and minimize portions
3) Start up Bikram Yoga again
4) Spend more time alone (or with my kitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment