Listen to California Dutchesss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'M IN LOVE!

I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! lol.

He makes my heart grow bigger and fuller every day! It's amazing! I never knew that was possible... His point of view and the way he thinks through rough situations really amazes me. I'm kind of jealous!

Yesterday was a really rough day. I asked him if an In-N-Out shake would make him happy and he said "Yes... but you know what would REALLY make me happy?"

His response to my innocent "What's that, baby?" was the sweetest response I've ever heard in my life! Long story short.... I make him happy! Thank goodness! I knew he made me happy and I know that I make him happy, but even in the worst situations and the most stressful times, he still sees me as a blessing in his life! I could not be more grateful!

He's the sweetest guy and he knows exactly how to put his feelings into words.... I'm so jealous!!! All I can ever say back is "You make me so happy! I love you so much!" but that doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about him and how he makes me feel.

I've never met a better man and a more caring father. He's unbelievable. He misses me every time we're not together and lets me know every time his coworkers try to "hook him up" with a young pretty girl, that he doesn't want or need anyone else because I'm everything he's ever wanted! Wow.... I'm someone's dream girl? SWEET! ;-)

Now about the caring father part.... It breaks my heart when he talks about his boy because he misses him so much. I know he wishes he could be there every day to drop him off at school and pick him up, take him places, and hang out with him at home. Even I miss him when he's not with us, and I'm only his daddy's girlfriend! I wish I knew how I could make my man's situation better (everything going on in his life) but the truth is... I have no control over any of it. When work sucks, all I can say is... "I'm sorry, baby." When he misses his boy, "I'm sorry, baby". When he's stressed out beyond belief about money, "I'm sorry, baby." It's not enough... I feel helpless every time he's unhappy but he always makes sure I know that I make everything bearable for him.

I WISH THERE WERE MORE I COULD DO! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment