Listen to California Dutchesss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Body Sculpting? Maybe Not That Much...

Okay, so here we go. I'm going to show you pics of my body so I can hopefully motivate myself to keep going! Now... I'm going to tell you this because I think it's important for you to understand how far I've come and why I'm so excited about it.

Several months ago, I hit a record (not the good kind) weight of 210 lbs. I was SHOCKED that I hit that high. Launching myself into self-consciousness and depressed feelings about how I looked and felt, I decided I needed to attack it once and for all. That's when I started my weight loss plan and thus, my first blog about "Feeling Lighter Everyday".

So here we go! Today, January 23, 2011, I weighed in at 188 lbs. Not much progress after the holiday season but at least I am still back to the weight I reached before the holidays! I'm working on losing more so here are my picture updates... I would like to start taking a couple pics to show my progress every now and then.




2 comments: