Listen to California Dutchesss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"The Wedding Ring" Finger

It is my hope to educate you fellas out there about the "wedding ring finger". Do us "married" women a favor and STOP hitting on us!

If you see a woman who has a ring on her left hand, near her pinky... ASSUME she is taken! If she's not taken, she should wear her jewelry somewhere else or take it off if she wants to be hit on. This is one of the only times I will not apply the "to assume only makes an ASS of U and ME". I may not be married but I do wear a wedding ring on my wedding finger. It just so happens that it is my grandmother's and she happened to have the same size fingers as I do. It OFFENDS me when I am wearing that ring on "that" finger an you hit on me. But, what's worse? I'll tell you! If you hit on me and I politely inform you that I am taken.... And you decide you want to keep going and say "well, he's not here... Is he?" well.... Cover your junk because I am gonna kick you in your not-so-happy place! Do not speak to me in a manner that makes me feel like I'm every other sleaze-bag slut who cheats on their significant others. I would NEVER cheat and I resent the assumption that I would make an exception for you. Now you ARE making an ass.... Out of YOU!

Any questions? Here's a photo for the visual learners....

^^^^  This means, "I'm Married"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment